KKangertech Subtank Nano Replacement Tank
Latest release from Kanger in Sub Ohm range NANO Replacement tank
Kangertech Subtank Nano Replacement Tank Overview
The Kangertech Subtank NANO Clearomizer is a brand new revolutionary tank from Kangertech. I
The Subtank uses the new sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils, Kangertech’s newest innovation. It performs like a sub-ohm dripper but offers the convenience of a large capacity tank. The Organic Cotton Coils are made with Japanese Cotton, have a unique square shape and are said to have a longer life span, a larger heating section, and a purer taste! The sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor!
This feature packed device comes fully equipped with a new adjustable airflow control, and sturdy glass tank. The Subtank gives you the choice of using the pre-installed OCC coils or the new Kanger RBA coil head if you prefer building your own coils. If you want to enhance your vaping experience, the Kanger Subtank Clearomizer is perfect for you.
The Kanger Subtank NANO Clearomizer gives you the ability to switch between the OCC heads or the brand new Mini RBA head. This brand new Kanger Subtank Mini Clearomizer has a 22mm diameter as opposed to the original Subtank which has a 25mm diameter and can only hold about 4.5mL of e-juice. Kanger also includes a Mini RBA which features a new Air Flow Control, and the original Organic Cotton Coil heads. The Kanger Subtank Mini Clearomizer might be small in size but it is still just as powerful and fantastic as its older brother the original Kanger Subtank.
Kangertech Subtank Nano Replacement Tank Coils:
Kanger Organic Cotton Coils (OCC)
Kangertech Subtank Nano Replacement Tank Contents:
1 x Kangertech Subtank Nano Replacement Tank
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of firing an atomizer of 0.5ohm or lower. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Known Compatible devices: Vamo7 35W, iStick 30W & 50W and most 30W mods and Mech Mods
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.