Kangertech Subtank Mini Set
Latest release from Kanger in Sub Ohm range
The Kangertech Subtank Mini is a truly revolutionary design from Kanger (KangerTech). The Kangertech Subtank Mini has a 4.5ml capacity, it uses the new Kangertech OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils, the Kanger Subtank Mini also features a new airflow control design. The combination of the new design elements of the Kanger Subtank Mini as well as the use of the Japanese Organic Cotton coils provides an excellent vaping experience and the purest flavor for your vaforite eLiquid. Last but not least, the Kanger Subtank Mini comes with a rebuildable atomizer deck (RBA) to use with the Kanger Subtank Mini if you have the time and interest to build your own coil. The Kanger Subtank Mini is today the most versatile tank on the market.
Kangertech Subtank Mini Clearomizer Overview
The Kangertech Subtank Mini Clearomizer is a brand new revolutionary tank from Kangertech. It's smaller than the Aspire Atlantis, yet has a larger liquid capacity of 4.5ml.
The Subtank uses the new sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils, Kangertech’s newest innovation. It performs like a sub-ohm dripper but offers the convenience of a large capacity tank. The Organic Cotton Coils are made with Japanese Cotton, have a unique square shape and are said to have a longer life span, a larger heating section, and a purer taste! The sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor!
This feature packed device comes fully equipped with a new adjustable airflow control, and sturdy glass tank. The Subtank gives you the choice of using the pre-installed OCC coils or the new Kanger RBA coil head if you prefer building your own coils. If you want to enhance your vaping experience, the Kanger Subtank Clearomizer is perfect for you.
The Kanger Subtank Mini Clearomizer gives you the ability to switch between the OCC heads or the brand new Mini RBA head. This brand new Kanger Subtank Mini Clearomizer has a 22mm diameter as opposed to the original Subtank which has a 25mm diameter and can only hold about 4.5mL of e-juice. Kanger also includes a Mini RBA which features a new Air Flow Control, and the original Organic Cotton Coil heads. The Kanger Subtank Mini Clearomizer might be small in size but it is still just as powerful and fantastic as its older brother the original Kanger Subtank.
Kanger Subtank Mini Replacement Coils:
Kanger Organic Cotton Coils (OCC)
Kangertech Subtank Mini Set Features:
- Sub-ohm 0.5ohm and LR 1.2ohm Coil Included
- Sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor
- Base hardware: 304 stainless steel
- New adjustable airflow control for superior airflow
- New Organic Cotton Coil Head with Cotton made in Japan
- Mini RBA Base allows you to build your own coils
- 510 Drip tip compatible
- RBA Deck with PEEK insulator (pure flavor)
- Improved Adjustable Airflow Control (new design provides more airflow)
- Pyrex Glass Tank (replaceable)
- Uses the new Kanger Organic Cotton Coils (OCC) for the purest flavor
- Stainless Steel Body
- Capacity: 4.5 ml
- 510 Thread Connector
- Dimensions: 22 mm diameter (standard diameter - fits perfect on all APV device)
Important Comments for RBA users:
- This is the latest version of the Kanger Subtank Mini from Kanger with the RBA section featuring the brown PEEK insulator.
- When using the RBA deck - you might need to remove the white O-ring under the RBA deck to make good contact with the pin inside the base. This tip worked well for us.
- The Kanger Subtank Mini is a sub ohm tank, as such it should only be used with a battery capable of driving a sub ohm tank safely. All sub ohm batteries sold by us are compatible with this tank. Do not purchase or use this tank if you are not familiar with sub ohm vaping.
Kangertech Subtank Mini Set Contents:
1 x Kanger Subtank Mini
1 x Kanger OCC 0.5 ohm coil / Range 15 - 30 W
1 x Kanger OCC 1.2 ohm coil / Range 12 - 25 W
1 x RBA Deck to build your own coil (if you feel like it - this is not mandatory)
1 x Japanese Organic Cotton Bag
1 x Extra Pyrex Glass Tube (Total 2 Pyrex Glass Tube in the package)
1 x Small Screwdriver
2 x Set of O-rings and pre build coil
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Authenticity Card
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of firing an atomizer of 0.5ohm or lower. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Known Compatible devices: Vamo7 35W, iStick 30W & 50W and most 30W mods and Mech Mods
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.