Aspire Atlantis 2 (V2) Sub Ohm Tank
New 2015 Release Limited Stock so grab it while its in stock ready for delivery today
What is Aspire Atlantis 2 (V2) Sub Ohm Tank?
The Aspire Atlantis 2 (V2) Sub Ohm Tank is New for April 2015 and is new and improved version of the original Atlantis sub-ohm tank by Aspire - featuring improved coils, mouth piece and airfow and larger juice capacity - 3ml. Its diameter is 22mm.
The Aspire Atlantis 2 (V2) Sub Ohm Tank comes with three atomisers with resistances of 0.3 (new), 0.5 and 1.0 ohm (new). Made from food-grade Stainless Steel and Pyrex Glass with improved adjustable airflow control to easily control the vape flow. Unique anti-leak design and mouth piece cooling.
The Aspire Atlantis 2 tank is great for for sub-ohm cloud chasing without the hassle of having to rebuild your own coil.
Due to the low resistance coils available for the Aspire Atlantis 2, it is only compatible with high-powered high-amp high-drain batteries, and you do need a powerful battery with this tank - low wattage/ampage batteries are not powerful enough and would over-heat. DO NOT continue if your battery is getting hot.
Also, use zero or low nicotine e-liquids if you're into making vast amounts of vapour clouds. Medium or high nicotine liquids will burn harshly and not taste nice or may make you feel ill. For the biggest clouds you need a thicker e-liquid with a very high % of Vegetable Glycerine like Liqua. Also start with the smallest airflow control hole and work up.
- To drive a sub ohm atomizer you will need a powerful sub ohm capable APV battery - NOT A REGULAR PEN STYLE BATTERY
- We recommend using it with the sub ohm batteries like Aspire Sub Ohm, eLeaf iStick, Innokin iTaste MVP, Kanger KBOX etc.
- If you do not know which battery to use - please ask us or learn about batteries before using the Atlantis 2 tank.
- Using the Aspire Atlantis 2 will significantly increase your eLiquid consumption - there is no magic folks - bigger cloud requires more eLiquid.
Aspire Atlantis 2 – Whats New
- All stainless steel construction
- New temperature control hardware. Valve on top of tank can be rotated to increase or reduce external air.
- Improved airflow
- 3ml capacity
- Lower Ohm coil, more vapor!
- Significant update on the mouth tip, dual air control system.
- Burning mouthpiece problem solved! More vapor with better taste.
- Compatible with previous version Atlantis coil.
Aspire Atlantis 2 (V2) Tank Clearomiser Features:
- 3ml e-liquid capacity (Atlantis 1 is 2ml).
- Improved airflow control.
- Mouth piece has a new adjustable cooling system.
- Wider drip tip aperture (than Atlantis 1) for enhanced vapour flow.
- Replaceable bottom vertical coils available are 0.3 ohm (needs 70 to 80 watts), 0.5ohm (needs 20 to 30 watts) and 1.0ohm.
- 100% Organic cotton wicks.
- Bottom vertical coils are patented Aspire BVC technology.
- Coils have an average lifespan of 10 to 20 days.
- Food grade stainless steel body.
- Pyrex tube.
- 510 battery thread.
How to fill Aspire Atlantis 2 Tank 2 Sub Ohm
Filled from the bottom: Unscrew the base and fill tank to the while avoiding the metal airflow tube in the center.
What's included with Aspire Atlantis 2 Sub Ohm tank kit :
1 x Aspire Atlantis 2 Tank with a 1.0 Ohm Atlantis BVC coil installed
2 x Atlantis BVC Atomizer coil head - Total 3 heads (1 x 0.3 Ohm, 1 x 0.5 Ohm and 1 installed 1.0 Ohm)
1 x User Manual
This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of firing an atomizer of 0.5ohm or lower. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Known Compatible devices:
Vamo7 35W, iStick 30W, iStick 50W, Kanger KBOX, Innokin MVP V3, Mech Mods, Sigelei 30W, Sigelei 50W, Sigelei 100W, IPV3, IPV2, IPV Mini and most 30W mods
Aspire Atlantis Replacement Coils:
The Aspire Atlantis BVC Coils are quite revolutionary, they use the same vertical coil technology as the Aspire Nautilus Coils, but they are the first coils made by Aspire to be sub ohm coils. The Aspire Atlantis BVC Coils also use wire made in the USA.
As you may know already, most vaping products are being copied now a days, these "clones" have become a major issue for the industry and they can be found everywhere in Australia. We have tested many competing websites in Australia and USA and many of them are selling Kanger and Aspire clones without telling their customers - this gives them an unfair competing advantage and is deceitful to their customers. Thankfully Aspire, Kanger and others have put in place a security authenticity code on their products to prevent counterfeiting. diKudi strongly support this initiative and we hope that all manufacturers will implement a similar mechanism moving forward. diKudi customers can be assured that if we ever sell a clone product it will be clearly labelled as such in the product name and its description.
Please Note: This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.